Monday, February 1, 2010
Optional
I stopped...to let the widget autoplay the music for this blog. I should have realize it earlier. I may like to listen to the music I like but it may be a torture for some people. Everyone have different characters, interests, and desire, that's why music has so many genres. And every kind of music is special, they are able to answer to someone soul, to comfort them, to cheer them up. But one man's meat is another man's poison. Sometimes, those music just not the right moment for that guy, sometimes does. So, I make it manually played. But, feel free when you have that mood to listen, will'ya?



5 sentiment:
yeah you have hitomi kuroishi's song in the list... =p good!!
You watch anime? Right, you had stayed in Japan before. Hehe, she really sings well.
Yay. That's a good change. I find myself having to disable media while blog hopping cuz of the wrong mood. :)
Evann@ so mood ka you? lolz
Have a Blessed New Year Travis. Take care ya! ^_^
+Ant+
Evann & Gratitude: Sometimes it does. Happy CNY!
Post a Comment