Some people do believe, some people don't. Nothing different from the existence of omnipotent being, rebirth is not a bona fide concept(perhaps truth?). Doubt is allow to stay inside my dictionary. But believe or not? Doesn't matter, for me. As far as I am concerned - ARE WE HAPPY? And, the "We" stand for conscious beings.
Questioning is good. Even I asked a stupid question, never mind, I don't care. What if every conscious beings can have countless rebirths? What if everyone knows that rebirths are part of our life? I mean if. But the fact is less people think like that, consequently everything seems so unjust from some observers. Thus, role playing becomes the manifestation of desire to be reborn, subliminally. Watching movies, dramas, cos-playing, playing RPGs, having facial reconstructions whatever, so that they can experience different persona once in a lifetime. Between having a narrow mind and having an open mind; between believe having a lifetime and believe having various lifetimes; between looking at a small picture of life and looking at a big picture of life, which one shall I choose? As far as I'm concern, which one makes me more happier will do. What about you?
Questioning is good. Even I asked a stupid question, never mind, I don't care. What if every conscious beings can have countless rebirths? What if everyone knows that rebirths are part of our life? I mean if. But the fact is less people think like that, consequently everything seems so unjust from some observers. Thus, role playing becomes the manifestation of desire to be reborn, subliminally. Watching movies, dramas, cos-playing, playing RPGs, having facial reconstructions whatever, so that they can experience different persona once in a lifetime. Between having a narrow mind and having an open mind; between believe having a lifetime and believe having various lifetimes; between looking at a small picture of life and looking at a big picture of life, which one shall I choose? As far as I'm concern, which one makes me more happier will do. What about you?
Role playing Na'vi























Those playing it will feel like they really are exploring an alien world, with eerie floating landscapes in the horizon and monstrous shrubs that can rip you limb from limb amidst the mutant plant-life. However, overall this game was as expected as dull, visual effect is good, but bad plotting. The game makes no attempt to clue players in as to what is actually going on even though the game is a prequel to the movie. The whole game is just engage in the warfare and to counteract the human (if you choose to be Na'vi) who has endless firepower, weapons like grenade launchers, shotguns, flamethrowers and nail guns ...so, I'm not yet satisfied role playing Na'vi...



2 sentiment:
I still haven;t watch Avatar ler..
Me either, hehe
Post a Comment